Stephen England, MD
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
Make an Appointment
with Stephen England
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
"As a pediatric orthopaedic physician, I enjoy work with children and their families in a team approach. I have been in practice for 25 years and have enjoyed every day partnering with families and other pediatric providers to offer the best care possible. "
- Medical School:
- Cornell University Medical College, New York
- Graduate Degree:
- Master's of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Orthopedics, Hospital for Special Surgery in New York
- Pediatric Orthopedics, The Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital, Atlanta; White House Fellowship Program, Washington, D.C.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Orthopaedic Association, J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society, Minnesota Medical Association, Minnesota Orthopaedic Society, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
Reading time with my family and friends
Find a Doctor
Not sure which care provider you need? Find out with a Pediatric Expert Consult.
Care Team Overvew
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.